Who are we?
We are Fabienne and Bernard. With us, you will be welcomed and informed, with a smile and good mood, in French, English or Spanish!
What are the reception hours?
- In Low and Medium Season, hours are: 7:30 am-12:30 pm/ 3 pm-10 pm.
- High Season: 7:30am-10pm.
What time is the room available on the day of arrival and what time is it available on the day of departure
Upon arrival, rooms are available from 3 pm. On the day of departure, the room must be vacated before 11 am.
What are the Breakfast Hours?
The Breakfast hours are: 7:30 am - 10:30 am.
What are the possible payment methods?
The hotel accepts American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard or ANCV holiday voucher payment cards.
Are the services of good quality?
Of course! Here are 09 good reasons to stay at Hôtel Pyrène in Ariège Pyrenees.
- Our 3 star hotel in Foix is quiet, warm and comfortable, in a large park with a swimming pool and tennis court.
- We offer you a plentiful breakfast, suitable for all tastes, salty or sweet!
- You will have free wifi, unlimited and efficient, whether you are a couple, a family or a professional wishing to work in the hotel.
- You will have access to a large private car park for your cars, and closed garages to safely leave your bikes and motorcycles.
- If you do not want to take your car, the hotel is located two minutes walk from a bus stop (F'BUS, line 5, stop “Les Souleilles”, more information here) which leads directly in front of the Foix Tourist Office, ideal to discover the best activities and outings in Ariège!
- The hotel is close to a shopping area with varied shops, you will certainly find what you are looking for!
- We accept pets.
- Our hotel is adapted to people with reduced mobility and will offer you a pleasant and spacious room according to your needs.
- Because we strive to improve every day, we remain open to all good and bad reviews!
What are the activities around Foix and in Ariège?
The hotel has an ideal geographical location in Ariège. Many activities are available nearby:
- Foix, the capital of Ariège, and its imposing castle;
- The Regional Park of the Ariégeoises Pyrenees to please lovers of large spaces;
- A multitude of hiking trails are present in Ariege and around our hotel: cirques, lakes, waterfalls and gorges, you will not be disappointed by the exceptional landscapes that will be offered to you. Find here a selection of the best walks and hikes near the hotel.
- As well as a multitude of varied activities to please all tastes: golf, Cave of Niaux, Underground river of Labouiche, Forges de Pyrène or the Cathar village and castle of Montségur.
You won’t have time to get bored!
What to remember about Hôtel Pyrène:
Ideally located in the middle of the mountains, bordering the Route of Andorra and Spain, our warm and well-equipped hotel will allow you to make a pleasant travel step for unforgettable holidays in Foix and Ariège Pyrenees.